• Crown

    Well, Hello...

    Questions about the title? Well I'm listening Z. Tao  - 皇冠 (Crown), makes sense???
    I have to apologies for my old post because it got kind of messed up. I'm sorry.
    Well for this weeks topics. I have been Lost in LITHUANIA... I think i already said that but now with pictures wheee :D
    Vilnius old city
    Flag
    Catholic cathedral 
    SO I have been here a week and will be here another week. Well mostly I am working but I have had time to see the city and just to walk around. On Tuesday (2016-02-16) it was independence day here and I went to see what they do here around then. Middle of the city there's old castle and on top of it they put a flag. just not tiny one but really big one what was interesting to see because in Estonia they don't do that just have huuuuuge parade. Army parade I mean and then some history related movies on tv. 
    While I was walking down the street I saw huge cathedral and it looked soo amazing. It is one of the biggest ones around here, I only saw it as far as the door, sadly. It would have nice to get in and even leave a candle there to remember that someone like me went there. Next to the cathedral there was a spot where they were selling soup and tea. the main road throw the middle city there were fireplaces with wood. I don't know when or if they burnt them, since today they weren't there. so yeeeeeahhh...
      
    Vilnius New city side
    So I'm staying in place called SAULĖS NAMAI B&B (http://saules-namai.com). If google doesn't lie then it's sun house in translation. It's really nice here, the service is good can't complain and the coffee at the morning is sooooooo good. The location is good too. Every room has a privet bathroom what I love the most. On their webpage it says that its animal friend so you can bring your animal too if you are traveling with an animal. 
    So in other news.... BLOCK B AND LADIES CODE WILL HAVE  COMEBACK!!!! I am soo waiting mostly Block B one :o and BB said that in April new tour starts I CAN'T WAIT THAT!!!! I really hope that they come to Europa gain for that I wanna see them live again x.x

    But I think this is it for this time sooo umm yeah I'll go to watch another movie as usually.. 

    BYEEEEe... 






  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Get some free Quotes and stuff from the button!!

    ADDRESS

    Tallinn, Estonia

    EMAIL

    yonadidit@gmail.com

    TELEPHONE

    NO
    NO

    MOBILE

    NO
    still no