• The Road

    Summer has come to end. September has started and winter is coming.

    Well that sounded so depressing wow.  I didn't know i still have this in me. 
    So I'm going to shear my super amazing summer of work. School ended and I started work daily almost. then it was Midsummer festival. BEST THING EVER THIS YEAR. out of 7 days only 2,5 days of work. i left Wednesday at 2pm and next work day was Monday. 



    Just added a song about our Jaanipäev (Midsummer Fest).

    I spent that with my family in my home place. it was nice and quiet plus it is the longest day in summer. Sunset was around 2:30 AM and it  sunrise around 4:23 AM. only 2 hors dark time. it really awesome. At Christmas time is same  but its longest night.  Normal Jaanipäev here is mostly time being together with family friends outside, grilling, food, fire, games and just relaxing. 

    July I was mostly working in Tallin and weekends at home in Olustvere. one weekend went to meet my geartaunt and forest seeking. it was amazing. And at the same Weekend i was t my friends place. HAVENT SEEN HER IN AGES.  we were grilling, playing board games, and random games. And just being random. 

    August, that was weird. Family reunion. Saw Heimptal old/new school.  New and old family members I haven't seen ages.  Then there was a Trip, (whole another post) and then come september. 

    Kõik on uue septemberi. Everything is new in september. 

    school started. And I try to post more since I sit home more :D

    That is all by now.. woop woop thnaks.

    And Im not even joking. the post is over :D

  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Get some free Quotes and stuff from the button!!

    ADDRESS

    Tallinn, Estonia

    EMAIL

    yonadidit@gmail.com

    TELEPHONE

    NO
    NO

    MOBILE

    NO
    still no