I just started a New Blog. Why you ask???Well because its been 2 years since I uploaded last one. TWO WHOLE YEARS... (Almost). So much has happened, so much has changed. And mostly I have chanced. That's the main reason to start that blog. My last blog was http://fact-that-new-beat.blogspot.lt (I'm in Lithuania so that's why its .lt) so if you want to know what kind a person I was before go read those few posts there.
Here the post will be the same way. Main word (at the beginning), Sub names (with colors) and then the explanations to them with the same color. I really liked it that way :) and it is a lot easier to you to read.
I think this post will be more about me and what have I done and why I finished to blogging.
"Last blog intro:
So Hi! I'm Kertu - Laura :) weird name I know. I'm still 19, and Live in Estonia. Its nice country can I start to like it. Even tho i have lived here only 19 years :D I still Live with my mum and it's only cause i just graduated collage and started working :) I work as Pastry chef in local bakery. I like it to be honest. All the co-worker are helpful and stuff :)
As my hobbies I think are Drawing, listening music and reading books like ride with a bike and skating. I like to travel, but I need money + time for that. Right now I'm planing to go Berlin and after that to Amsterdam with a bus and train. It will be awesome :) I'm really lazy person to be honest but i still go out and have good time outdoors cause i like it there.
Ok i have no ideas that els to talk about.. It will be awkward if i talk everything here and later i have no Facts to give out.. soooo that's everything.."
New intro:

Ahn Yo-Seob and Ahn Yo-Na
Hi, I'm Laura or Yo Na (that's my Korean name) by now I'm 21 almost 22. wow I'm old. I moved back to Estonia and now I live alone. I'm an university student and I study Graphic Design at first year. And I work full time at Logistic company and customer support. On my free time I still draw and read books. I listen music all the time. Even right now (Dynamic Duo - ì•¼ìœ íšŒft. Zico listening right now). And yes I know Korean. I started learning that in the Netherlands when I live there for a year (2014 - 2015). New hobbies I've got since last intro are singing and rapping, dancing (again), lear new languages (right now I'm working on Mandarin Chinese). What I have learned: German, English, Estonian, Dutch, Korean, Japanese and Mandarin.
So, What have I done??? Well, I finished My one year of Uni in the Netherlands. I moved back to Estonia, got new job, quit it started another new job, quit it again and since Yesterday (2016.02.16) I work at new place what I said up somewhere. When before I said I'm lazy person then now I can't say that. I started working out/Do sports more, meet friends and just be cool. Even when I have time I find things to do. So yeah :D
The reason I left blogging was because I had aaaaaaa lot of school work and I did feel like I can't do that anymore. I think i should do big bow like they do in Asia and say I'm sorry that I left you. I will not do that again like this way.
Since I'm in Lithuania right now. I will do my experience type of thing and some photos and stuff. You know the usual stuff. Well I should talk about the main things what here will be. First i will do previews about music, make up products, fashion, travelling. And sometime even about my daily life so yeah. Easier way to say what I will be doing is torches yo with everything. Just kidding :D
![]() |
| Ahn Yo-Seob and Ahn Yo-Na |
0 comments:
Post a Comment