• ReView... 5S

    Hello,

    And yes you read right.. I, Laura, Person who hate's Apple products,  is doing a apple product review.
    You ask why? Here's the reason..

    *Back to future/history music nananaan*

    Last year (2015) December  my old laptop thought that I it nice to finish working so I got my Mothers old laptop. And yes It is MacBook Pro. And now it is like my husband. In  February I decided that I need a new phone because i used Samsung galaxy s 8,2 as my phone.  Yes it's a Tab.
    and on 29. Feb 2016. I bought myself a iPhone 5S. yes you read correctly I bought myself a iPhone, with my own money, what I got s tax return.

    *The review aaahhh...you know like the angel sound.. from the cartoon.. you know what I mean.*

    Credit to the owner of the photo.. not mine. but I have same things inside.
    So the iPhone is 5S 16GB black. Because black is cool DUH...  I opened the box and there it was. The glory phone. Of corse i wanna open it up and be all cool. I opened it up and there was phone, when I removed that and the 1st lead (left on the photo) there was the charter, and headphones. under the lid was the instructors 2 apple stickers and tiny thingy with what you can open the sim card thingy.  And there came the problem number UNO.. I had Micro sim. but iPhone uses nano sim.  So I had to run to my operator to get new sim card and it cost me whole 7 EUR you know.. That's a lot like 9139.10 kwon, 7.82 Dollars, 31.37 Malaysian money.  When I finally got the card and fired up the phone. An the setting up took so much time. plus you needed wifi for that. After few minutes of waiting and typing and waiting my phone was working and all cool.  Problem numero Dos: I still can't connect my credit card to apple store. Kinda I think it is good thing. But yeah.

    After month of using. I think it was Great thing I bought. It works good, the phone calls are HQ (like my brother said). And all the apps I use work there to so I'm all good.

    Well I don't n know what els to dell about that thing. ohh right. the case.
    I have old retro silicon tape. everyone asked me why I am carrying a tape with me. And I say: "because I can!" I bought it From Tiger ( Swedish shop) for 3 Euros. its all good. I wish they had black ones but I got cray.  because that shop I went they didn't have black ones.


    But Bye now :3 because I'm cool whoooo...
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Get some free Quotes and stuff from the button!!

    ADDRESS

    Tallinn, Estonia

    EMAIL

    yonadidit@gmail.com

    TELEPHONE

    NO
    NO

    MOBILE

    NO
    still no