Today I'm going to give you tiny lesson.. It took me 2 MONTHS to figure out how to put video of the day... 2 freaking months.. It came out it was really easy to do at the end. But like 2 months to find..
Ok here it goes:
For my webpage theres a place for Video of The Day.. how to add the video.. hmm.. good question..
I opened the HTML code and started reading.. andI found out that my page is xhtml not html... they are 2 difference things!! trust me .. I'm a doctor. So then at the end is "<div id='footer'>" where all the magic happened. Reminder again. I'm not talking about your page I'm talking about mine.
i have 3 footers.. popular post Flicker and video. here's the Video story. Footer 3.
you just have to build new body.
Example: Its a Skiing video.
<html>
<body>
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W7qWa52k-nE"
width="560" height="315" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
</body>
</html>
The iframe part you can get from youtube. Open up video you want, Share, embed and than just copy that code for there. AND THERE YOU HAVE IT.
Now I'm going to be proud of myself and enjoy my video of the day. Zico - Eureka. dun dun dunnn..
0 comments:
Post a Comment