Well I am back fro Lithuanian and so I had some free time to watch Fuller house. Yes you heard right.... FULLER HOUSE....
IMDb rating : 7.7/10
TV.com rating 8/10
Summary:
No, what Fuller House is is familiar television. Even when you watch a few episodes in a row — as Netflix surely hopes you will — it feels like just leaving the TV on as rerun after rerun piles up. The laugh lines are predictable. The gags play out exactly as you'd expect. Stephanie Tanner (Jodie Sweetin) still says, "How rude," even though she's now in her 30s.
Even the show's premise is a gender-flipped reworking of Full House. Instead of three men, three women come together in the wake of one of their husband's deaths to raise the widowed woman's three sons (instead of three daughters, as in the original). And of course that woman is Candace Cameron Bure's DJ (Tanner) Fuller, the eldest of the children from the original. And of course she's joined by her sister Stephanie and her best friend from the original, Kimmy Gibbler (Andrea Barber). (http://www.vox.com/2016/2/28/11128678/fuller-house-review-netflix)
Since I don't know what to talk about anymore. So I'll just put you a song to enjoy while rereading this.
YES OFCORSE I WILL PUT THAT SONG HERE :D
it is family friendly like that tv show so enjoy!!!!!!!!!
Read about it ,in the recommendation for TV series few month back.
ReplyDeleteRead about it ,in the recommendation for TV series few month back.
ReplyDelete